PORTABLE ELECTRIC INFRARED HEAT PANELS
HIGH INTENSITY “MEDIUM WAVE” TECHNOLOGY FOR CURING COATINGS & ADHESIVES AND LAMINATING, THERMOFORMING, HEAT-SHRINKING AND DRYING
- Portable Panels are built to withstand rigors of industrial and heavy commercial applications, such as auto collision repair shops.
- 20 gauge steel frame, base, and housing construction.
- Wide steel base with heavy-duty 3” steel casters for high stability and ease of mobility.
- Gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps allow 10% faster cure time than polished aluminum reflectors, especially in paint and dust-laden atmospheres.
- Medium Wave Quartz Tube Electric Infrared Heating Elements
- HP-5-QT Model -- (4) 1200-watt elements
- HP-6-QT Model -- (4) 1600-watt elements
- HP-11-QT Model -- (7) 1600-watt elements
- Elements achieve full temperature in less than 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heating elements are rated for an average life expectancy of 5,000 hours.
- 20’ of Type SO cable standard with each unit.
- Fused disconnect switches installed on the back of each unit.
- All internal wiring consists of high-temp 200ºC rated wire.
- Model # HP-11-QT provides coverage to over 5’ in width, and up to
6-1/2’ high, to reach tops of automobiles, larger surfaces, etc.
- Units are easily positioned with adjustable hinges allowing the user to direct heat precisely to the target area.