MUL-T-MOUNT ELECTRIC INFRARED HEATERS
Overhead Infrared Heaters for Snow & Ice Control,
Outdoor Spot Heating and all Indoor
- ETL / C-ETL listed for suspended, totally exposed outdoor, and indoor comfort heating applications, including exterior snow/ice control applications.
- ETL / C-ETL listed for recessed applications.
- Clear Quartz Lamp heating elements, offered in both 2-Lamp & 3-
Lamp heaters that operate on 208, 240, 277, 480, & 600 Volts, for
direct wire connection.
- Gold anodized one-piece reflector offered in 30º, 60º, or 90º symmetrical, including 30º & 60º asymmetrical heat patterns for various distribution of infrared heat.
- Feature two different housing materials: 20-gauge Stainless Steel or
Galvanized Steel painted with a high temperature powder coated
- Built-in surface mounting bracket allows for fixture adjustment up to a 45º horizontal tilt.
- 2-Lamp heaters operate on single-phase operation (consult factory for 3-phase wiring).
- All 3-Lamp heaters operate on either single or three-phase wiring.
- Infrared heating systems heats people and objects to a desired
temperature level, creating a safe and clean atmosphere.
- High-intensity radiant infrared heating elements provide the maximum heat output in less than 60-seconds.
- Unit provides the ability of staging and zone control flexibility.
- Three element heaters provide 50% higher watt densities than two
- Highly engineered and proven, our gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps provide maximum reflectivity and longevity for a variety of applications.